People Are Talking About
- A newly discovered new organ may help explain how cancer spreads, and acupuncture works.
- Plant-based scrambled eggs. Why the squeeze bottle though?
- Fiber, in the fashion world of all places.
- I’m calling it: Starches and fibers are the next sleeper hits in wellness. Maybe our bacteria are to blame since they’re really running this show …
- On that note, this is the difference between Yuca, Yucca, and Cassava.
- A well-designed read about designing the future of food.
- And, these beautiful but overdone probiotics.
- The first Joe Rogan podcast I’ve listened to and likely the last, but I couldn’t resist two hours with Paul Stamets.
- Psychobiotics: An overview, and a book.
- Biology: Lots of approachable (and free) info here.
- Black tahini; Jackfruit chews; and Skordalia - a good grain-free hummus swap.
- 7/31: Supernatural Herbalism - From Adaptogens to CBD @ The Assemblage, NYC
- 8/2: Urban Plant Walk and Happy Hour with The Outside Institute & Apothecanna
- Video: Talking about that shilajit with Well+Good
- Read: Truth About Adaptogens, by Rachelle Robinett for The Thirlby
- 8/27: Herbal Fermentation Workshop with Contraband Ferments. Cue cabbage closeup ↓
- Wim Hof has an app.
- Find a farmer’s market near you.
- From one of my favorite humans and groups, the new Evolver podcast and its why.
- If you eat cereal, try this.
- If you eat simply, try spicing things up it with these (17) sauce recipes.
- If you eat ice cream, try the plant-based from Frankie & Jo’s - especially the California Cabin.
“Let things taste of what they are.”
― Alice Waters, The Art of Simple Food