"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
People are Talking About
- What You Can Do About Climate Change (difficulty: easy)
- Workouts Are Better With Caffeine
- Outdoor Therapy and getting your mind dirty.
- A solid Celebrity Wellness slam. Mind your gurus.
- This hilarious podcast with JP Sears and Ben Greenfield.
- I was recently sold on this “living water” bottle. Don’t be fooled. The filtration system is basically the $4 charcoal stick I used to use. Skip the bottle but buy the charcoal.
- Psychology 110 by Yale University (podcast). FYI, you can drop in on Yale courses, for free, via audio. It’s awesome.
- I’ve been foraging for a new product collaboration. It’s amazing how many tree parts you we eat.
- Anandamide, “The Feel Good Gene.”
- Microdosing. More on this to come.
RX News & Events
- Lots of events this month! And one online, for those of you not based in New York.
- I don't publicize my consulting work often but decided to add some portfolio selects to my site. Keep me in mind for wellness marketing and curation work and I’ll keep bringing the plants.
- I attended this beautiful event last month. You can watch it online now. The Universe in Verse.
- So many meditation sounds from Sonic Yogi.
- One of my favorite restaurants puts this leaf in their water. It’s a great idea and tastes like light, woodsy lemongrass.
- How to keep fresh fruit from browning.
- My friend Andrew Greenblatt is bringing a group of people to Tibet this fall for a conscious travel experience (and local basketball tournament). If you’re interested, send him a message.