the Latin Aprilis which is derived from the Latin aperire meaning “to open”
People are Talking About
- Slaying the Protein Myth: Not new, but a topic that continues to be one of the most talked about in my work with clients. I need to write more about protein, but for now, Rich Roll is a great lead.
- This is also a fine example of how to get enough protein from plants.
- Meet the Man Who Wants to Save the World With Psychedelics—and a Reality TV Show
- The Cleanse You Should Do Once a Week: Intense advice for a lot of people. It's also an excellent practice that I absolutely recommend.
- Mindfulness versus good old fashioned concentration ...
- Best Nutrients for Eye Health (Podcast). Most notably, and as a continuation of my anxiety study, taurine. If you want to get deep on it: here.
- Inspiration for essentialism - an audio excerpt from The Minimalists book, Everything That Remains.
- Things that are good for our lymphatic system: dry brushing, running/jumping (any good exercise, really), and pau d'arco, which I'm currently drinking daily.
- Last month, I hosted a cooking class dinner party at the WOOM Center. See photos here. Visit them for sound meditation or groovy yoga. Stay tuned for more foodie things from RX.
- My Journalism degree is coming in handy again. Read some of my latest plant-based pieces for other publications here.
- Four hours of music for yoga or meditation from Moby.
- I am very into the idea Mama Juana right now. A dozen or two roots, herbs, and twigs in a jug of rum that extracts for a few weeks or ... years.
- And if you want to do it without alcohol, make an oxymel.
- NASA Reveals A List Of The Best Air-Cleaning Plants For Your Home
- In closing, or dear Alan Watts on Man & Nature.
"What you do is what the whole Universe is doing at the place you call here and now. You are something the whole Universe is doing in the same way that a wave is something that the whole ocean is doing." - Alan Watts