People are Talking About
- If you read one story from this newsletter, read this: The Kekulé Problem, by Cormac McCarthy.
- And if you dig it, read Nautilus’ entire Consciousness Issue.
- “Hope You Like Algae, Because It’s Going To Be In Everything You Eat” Fingers’ crossed.
- “How you feel isn’t just about what you eat, or do, or think. It’s about what you believe.”
- “In this deeply personal conversation, anthropologist Helen Fisher explores the thrilling and sometimes treacherous realms of love and sex, showing how it’s possible to take on this knowledge as a form of wisdom and power.”
- Alan Watts, still. If you haven’t, read The Way of Zen and The Wisdom of Insecurity.
- So many plants … The latest standout is Bacopa (for your brain). It looks like this, and is good for a lot.
- Also, my latest piece for Healthy-ish: What is Elecampane, the Powerful Root That Chefs Are Starting to Love
- I recently lead a client through a total elimination diet, very similar to Whole30. We cured digestive issues that had been plaguing her for years, and more. These tips, while written for the Whole30 program, are helpful for sticking to any meal plan.
RX News & Events
- June 16th, RX @ Bliss Without Bother’s Happy Hour for Your Wellness
- June 26th, RX Workshop at The Alchemist’s Kitchen. Urban Herbalism: Plants for Radiance from the Inside Out
- Private sessions: If you or someone you know would like health guidance, I have a couple of openings for new clients. Sessions are weekly, and in-person or virtual. Request one here.
- Work. Walk 5 minutes. Work.
- 6 Rituals That Will Make You Happy, recommended by our friend and Hypnotherapist, Daniel Ryan.
- Cooking Sections, a fascinating “duo of spatial practitioners based out of London. It was born to explore the systems that organize the WORLD through FOOD.”
- Get 10% all Anima Mundi products (any time) with code rxwellness. (May I recommend her new Cacao + 7-mushroom powder ...)
Be well, humans.