People are Talking About
- The Dark (and Often Dubious) Art of Forecasting Food Trends (It’s the year of the purple cauliflower.)
- A Plant-Friendly Atkins Diet Gets High Marks On List Of 2017's Best Diets
- From Psychedelics To Alzheimer's, 2016 Was A Good Year For Brain Science
- Speaking of, Scientists say your “mind” isn’t confined to your brain, or even your body.
- The ideal daily drinking water (endlessly). According to Mercola, and Mercola.
- The endocannabinoid system, inspired by the rise of CBD, which I’m also investigating (trying).
- Fun fact: These Non-Marijuana Plants Contain Cannabinoids
- Biophotons – healing light waves from raw food. Just getting started here, and really re-inspired to stay raw.
- Zero fasting app (free). Very simple, but surprisingly effective. I’ve been intermittent fasting as a daily practice for years. After just a week of using Zero, I’ve added hours to my fasts and synced them better with the sun rise/set.
- January events are live, and include an online class! Finally something for my dear of you who don’t live in NYC.
- Our friend Tiffany Wen’s world traveling adventures continue - recently including saving a life.
- A very simple way to infuse oils. (If you’re making the turmeric version, add at least one black peppercorn. Pepper increases the bioavailability of turmeric by “2000%.”)
- What Happens to Your Body on a 30-Minute Run
- The Poetry Magazine discusses Mai Der Vang's "Mother of People Without Script.” Listen.