People are Talking About
- Can 5-hour workdays work?
- Because I always include something about the microbiome: the "newly discovered and largely unexplored organ,” has the potential to change the way we diagnose and treat the most critical diseases of our time
- The New Yorker on Ayahuasca. And the McKennas. You know I'm a fan. Dennis will be at The Alchemist's Kitchen on 9/18 (so, so will I).
- Everything in this podcast (Killing Fat Cells, Fixing Mitochondria, Growing Superfoods & More: The Official, Much-Anticipated, Mind-Blowing, Geeked-Out Podcast With Dr. Mercola) - so much fun.
- I immediately set about eradicating blue light. You should too: Download f.lux(blue light browser filter); turn on Night Shift Mode if you have a new-enough iPhone; know a little more about blue light; get really real and buy blue light filters for your computer and phone.
- This was a beautiful book. One of my favorites yet: Through Vegetal Being
- Negative ions, as promised (this is a debatable topic): WebMD, Other, Chemistry conversation
- 9/11 at Jill Lindsey: I'll be giving wellness consultations and doing oil-pulling demos. (If you haven't tried pulling oil yet, now's your chance!)
- 9/15 Full Moon Gathering at The Alchemist's Kitchen
- 9/24 at Jill Lindsey: Wellness Consultations and Oil-Pulling Demos
- So much more in the works. Social will keep you current
- Why Poets Can Make Better Search Engines
- This song
- Untranslatable Words
- How to Deal With Aggressive People (I do not know why I was listening to The Art of Manliness, but this was curiously interesting)
Like this newsletter? Help support the cause by sharing it with another human.