People are Talking About
- An all-time favorite topic of mine: neural reprogramming. Here, on deleting.
- Why You Will Marry the Wrong Person
- How to Break Your Addiction to Work
- Latest read (listen): The Bhagavad Gita. (And this wild site where you can read or listen to it.)
Cacao, because there've been some impressively poor articles lately about it being "a party drug in Europe”: A great podcast. And, a lovely story about the world’s only raw, biodynamic chocolate, produced by an inspirational pair of humans.
- Lots of events in June. Details & RSVP.
- A buckwheat-recipe binge resulted in some new recipe hoarding, here.
- I revisited the Alkaline Food Graph with one of my clients recently. Know about it!
- 4-minute watch: Heidegger in the Kitchen.
- My latest favorite meditation music.
- Such a fun podcast: Kundalini Yoga, Cannabidiol, Psilocybin Mushrooms & More With Dr. Somer Nicole & James Radina
- How to Ripen an Avocado in 10 minutes. To which my friend replied, "But how - what is this sorcery?"