People are Talking About
(Running and meditation across the board. If you're not a runner, sub any kind of sweat-breaking exercise.)
- How Neuroscientists Explain the Mind-Clearing Magic of Running
- The Neuroscience of Mindfulness Meditation
- One minute of exercise may be enough.
- And a supplement that mimics exercise activity in the brain.
*Dr. Jacob Lieberman's talk on "sight". Stop Looking, Start Seeing. I cannot wait to ~see him this week.
Last month’s event was the best crowd yet. See? Save the date for the next: 5/21.
I’m officially teaching classes, offering my services at events, and one-on-one. If you or someone you know needs some RXing, I reward referrals. :)
Events (new section!)
Many of you have asked what weird stuff I’m attending next, and if you can join. The answers are below, and yes.
- 5/3 (tonight): Study Group on Raja Yoga with Rev. Sam Rudra Swartz @Integral Yoga.
- 5/4: (Recommended – I will not attend): Anahita’s weekly gathering and study,Home.
- 5/6: Light, Consciousness and Healing with Jacob Liberman, OD, PhD. @ New York Open Center.
- 5/10: Ignorance Aging Death Or None Of (12Links) Dharma Workshop by Venerable Guo Xing.
- 5/12: Shamanic Healing and Sound Meditation with Dream Seed @ Integral Yoga.
- 5/16: Practical Wisdom of Ando-Amazonian Ancestral Cultures from the Paititi Institute.
- 5/20: Shwick Manhattan Maker’s Market (watch for RX at the Brooklyn edition next month).
- 5/21: RX’s Full Moon Party and the end of Mercury Retrograde at The Alchemist’s Kitchen.
Collective Evolution’s founder on How to Change Your Life.
This new magical poetry spell-writing app.
Pea-milk that's okay for the planet.
he recorded voice of Virginia Woolf. On the nature, or failure, of words.