People are Talking About
Mind-over-matter/microbiome: Psychotherapy May Have Lasting Benefits for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Acetylcholine and consciousness. “Cortical ACh is hypothesized to modulate the general efficacy of the cortical processing of sensory or associational information,” (Abstract only). Learning from one of my current reads, “The Quest for Consciousness: A Neurobiological Approach.”
- Acetylcholine supplements and basics.
- Anticholinergic drugs (don't take them): Strongest Evidence Yet' Links Anticholinergic Drugs, Dementia.
- Ashwaganda and acetylcholine - the former as potentially Alzheimers preventative.
- This month, RX will host its first event. I'm very excited. If you're in New York and interested in attending, do! Please also feel free to forward it along to anyone else you think should know about it or future gatherings.RSVP & event details.
- RX's newest product was born from finding ways to recycle our Christmas tree (there are many): "Fir Forest" Essential Skin Oil.
Miscellaneous & Otherwise
- Instagram account of the year.
- Coconut milk kefir, which I'll be making after tracking down this product last week.
- CBD oil. Finally, I have this in-hand. Stay tuned.
"To be a moral human being is to pay, be obliged to pay, certain kinds of attention."
Susan Sontag, from an absolutely excellent rabbit hole.