Rx Pulling Oil is a natural, coconut-oil based mouthwash inspired by ancient health rituals.
use daily for detoxification, wellness, and beauty.
WHAT IS OIL PULLING?
“Oil pulling” is an ancient mouthwashing technique traditionally used for mouth-health and whole-body detoxification. While thousands of years old, the practice is gaining attention as an essential, and beautiful daily morning routine.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We ingest so many toxins through our mouths and throats – this is also where they can also be removed (“pulled” out) from.
Pulling oil helps clean teeth, gums, mouth and throat. And believers claim it detoxifies the entire body by pulling out toxins from our lymph system (an essential part of our immune system, circulation, digestion and more).
At the same time, the oil gathers throat and sinus “gunk” – leaving you with a cleansed head overall. While effective for all of the above, pulling oil is gentle enough for sensitive teeth or inflamed gums.
WHY COCONUT OIL?
While some other oil types can be used, we use coconut oil because it contains Lauric acid, which is antimicrobial (antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal). The flavor is subtle and the benefits are big!
BENEFITS OF OIL PULLING:
- Regular users see whiter teeth, brighter eyes, glowing skin, boosted metabolism and cleaner mouths, throats and sinuses.
- Others note less tooth sensitivity, fewer cavities, better breath, and soothed throats.
- Reports online range from resolved skin conditions to relief from asthma, headaches and migraines, to rebalanced hormones and more.
HOW TO USE Rx PULLING OIL:
1. Choose an oil flavor! Whether you prefer minty-ness (Peppermint or Spearmint), or something more spicy (Cinnamon Clove), all of the RX oils are made with coconut oil – the essential ingredient.
2. Swish a tablespoon or so in your mouth like mouthwash.
- The exact quantity isn’t critical. And if your oil is solid, just use a spoon to scoop some out. It’ll melt in your mouth. :)
3. Set a timer for 20 minutes.
- This is long enough for the oil to really do its work, though if it’s too long for you – try for 5 minutes or 10 and work your way up.
- Aim for a garbage can as coconut oil solidifies at cooler temperatures and may clog drains.
MORE ABOUT Rx PULLING OILS
Rx Pulling Oils are for sale online and at the following retail locations:
Rx Pulling Oils are made with coconut and pure food-grade essential oils. They’re non-toxic and safe enough to eat.
- Peppermint: The original RX pulling oil and top-selling product.
- Spearmint: A slightly sweeter flavor for mint-lovers.
- Cinnamon Clove: Savory, and healing for gums or cavity repair.